Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic
For the safety of our customers and staff we have revised our safety policy to include the requirement of personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn in certain high risk areas such as the store and the docks. Please continue reading for details as these policies will be strictly enforced.
Store Hours 8am - 4pm Everyday
1. Face masks are required to be worn to enter the store, and must remain on at all times while in the store. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you do not have a mask we have a limited amount available to purchase.
2. No one will be permitted inside the store without a mask on.
3. We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 4 with only 1 person from your group/family allowed to enter.
4. Please keep a six foot distance from others.
5. Please select your items quickly and keep interactions with people and items to a minimum. "shop with your eyes"
6. If you are sick please do not come to the store!
1. Everyone that will be on board one of our boats must wear a mask while the boat is at the dock. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Masks can be taken off once the boat leaves the dock but must be put back on when you return. Please keep your mask on while walking on the dock and maintain safe distance (6 foot) from others.
3. If anyone from your party isn't feeling well please don't bring them to the dock, or the store.
4. Any violation of these policies will result in forfeit of your boat rental.
1.Masks must be worn while on the Dock
2.Please keep your distance from others not in your group
The Shower House and Laundry Facilities will remain closed for the 2020 season
Please remember this is for everyones safety so there are NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies and you will be asked to leave if policies are not followed.
These policies are in place so that we can open and remain open